Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com> on 2000/11/14 10:31:34 UTC

[VOTE] new name for the V3 project

 Hello. 8-)
 So the Monday has come and gone (Sun Tech Days preempted me
unexpectedly) so here is the list of nominations and let's vote. I
guess one point per voter will be enough, so everyone vote for a
single name:

Axis  -> [ ]
	 [ ] <-    Xoap
XPF   -> [ ]
	 [ ] <- Shampoo
Daisy -> [ ]
	 [ ] <-    Wasp
WSI   -> [ ]

Let's give this a week and when the recounts are done^W^W^W^W^W then
we'll enjoy the new name! 8-)

My vote goes for Daisy. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox

P.S: excuse my early-morning picking on the US.

Re: [VOTE] new name for the V3 project

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
+1 for Daisy.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com>.
+1 for Axis.

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.
I am voting for AXIS.
Jacek: I really loved the way you presented it !

Jean-Noel

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.
I am voting for AXIS.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.