Posted to user@hive.apache.org by lei liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/13 05:15:57 UTC

I define outputformat class, but the class don't take effect

I define inputformat and outputformat for one tables, example below:
create table  test3 ( id int, name string) ROW FORMAT DELIMITED  FIELDS
TERMINATED BY ','  STORED AS inputformat 'my.format.MyInputFormat'
outputformat 'my.format.MyOutputFormat'.

I find the my.format.MyInputFormat class take effect , but FileSinkOperator
class still use org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveIgnoreKeyTextOutputFormat
class to output record.