Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jhair <js...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/15 18:35:37 UTC

Deploying SUs

I need to poll a directory for files, transform the files using a stylesheet,
do some business logic, and then save the transformed to a file.

For polling, transforming, and writing to a file, I'd like to use the
FilePoller, XsltComponent, & FileWriter, respectively. For these components,
I'd like the configuration to exist within the servicemix.xml used when
starting ServiceMix (due to the need to specify local directories, etc).

For my business component, is it best to create a full jbi-component? If so,
how would I configure servicemix.xml for SM startup?

Should I create some classes and deploy using a SU? If so, it doesn't appear
as though I can configure the boot servicemix.xml using components
configured within an SU.

Or should my business component/jar file need to be a share file?

Thanx,
jsh
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Deploying SUs

Posted by jhair <js...@yahoo.com>.
I have to parse an XML file in my business component. Will ServiceMix not be
happy if I use/include dom4j on the container classpath? Or should I use W3C
DOM as it's already included in the libs dir?

Thanx,
jsh

Re: Deploying SUs

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.