Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 12:27:02 UTC

[ANN] Qpid Management CLI 0.2!

Hi all,

Small mistake with the download link, Here's the download link for Qpid CLI
version 0.2.
http://code.google.com/p/lahirugsoc2008/downloads/list

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Lahiru

Re: [ANN] Qpid Management CLI 0.2!

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM, lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Small mistake with the download link, Here's the download link for Qpid CLI
> version 0.2.
> http://code.google.com/p/lahirugsoc2008/downloads/list

Oh X clipboard, when will I learn to double check things, or when will
there be only one of you? ;)

- Aidan

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.