Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/11/30 20:59:35 UTC

JSF jars disappeared from ibiblio?

It seems that the JSF (JavaServer Faces) jar files have disappeared from
the repository on ibiblio. I'm pretty sure they used to be there, since I
have copies in my local repo and don't recall putting them there myself.
;-)

Can these be put back? Building with Maven works fine with the copies in
my local repo, but building with the Maven-generated Ant build file fails,
because it tries to download these files and fails.

If the jars can't be put back for some reason, how do I work around that
and get the Ant build to work (needed for the automated nightly builds of,
for example, Commons Chain)?

TIA.

--
Martin Cooper

RE: JSF jars disappeared from ibiblio?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
I had the same set of issues with Commons email and the Sun jars.  The fix
to the Ant plugin only works if you can check the jars in CVS.  I had my
wrist slapped on doing that ;-) b/c that means they are redistributable.
Same probably applies to the JSF jars.  However, the automated build for
commons components has its own internal repo, so that should work...    We
should move this over to commons list.  (I swear, licensing issues is all I
deal with now..)

Eric

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.