Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2016/01/14 05:38:46 UTC

Board Report Jan 2016

Here's what I've committed. Please let me know if anything should be
changed.

Also - if anyone is able to look into closing out the Deltacloud JIRA
issue, that would be brilliant.

---

 - The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - One project move to the Attic was completed (Shindig). Deltacloud remains
   mostly done with Git aspects needing completing. Ryan Baxter's help
   moving Shindig to the Attic was very much appreciated.

## Health report:
 - Not perfect - i.e. the Deltacloud retirement remained incomplete.
Otherwise
   quiet with not a lot pressing to do this quarter, as shown by the lower
   mailing list activity.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 20 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Hervé Boutemy on Sat Jul 18 2015

## Releases:

 - No release data could be found [FIX!]

## Mailing list activity:

 - general@attic.apache.org: