Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by wzc <wz...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 09:07:37 UTC

Re: Possible bug (export) --direct and --input-fields-terminated-by '\t' not working correctly?

I run into this too, I try add "--fields-terminated-by " and get the right
result.

refer:
--fields-terminated-by <char>Sets the field separator character

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi sir,
Would you mind sharing with us entire sqoop command that you've used for export job that worked?

Jarcec