Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/18 13:38:43 UTC

default portal for the Apache jUDDI project

I'm currently developing some portlets for the Apache jUDDI project and
I would like to ship jUDDI with a portal based console, in which to host
the portlets. Now I'd like to use the pluto-tomcat-bundle, referenced as
a dependency in my pom.xml (currently we do that for the tomcat itself),
so it automagically downloads it. However I cannot find the bundle on
any of the repos, only in the download shares, which is much harder to
maintain in the poms. Would you consider putting the bundle up on the repos?

Or is there another way to easily and reliably drop pluto in tomcat,
using some maven plugin?

Thx,

--Kurt

project lead Apache jUDDI.