Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2022/07/27 10:33:51 UTC

New releases page: endoflife.date

Hi ZK folks,

I'm lettig you know that I've added ZooKeeper to this page:

https://endoflife.date/zookeeper

It's pretty neat to track releases there. We don't need to manually
update it, because it monitors the tags on GitHub mirror page, so it
should be all automatic.

Hope you like it.

Andor

Re: New releases page: endoflife.date