Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 07:07:04 UTC

svn commit messages

I just committed all the main files... didn't see anything on the
mailing lists (unless something along the way choked because of the
size of all the files?)

-Yonik

Re: svn commit messages

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
They were awaiting moderation.  I just released them all, authorizing
the committer to pass through unmoderated from now on.

	Erik

Re: svn commit messages

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.

Re: svn commit messages

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
On 1/26/06, Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> These are currently going to solr-commits with a reply-to solr-dev.
> That seems okay to me.  Folks can easily direct these to the same or
> different folders based on list-id.  That's the same as other Lucene
> projects, no?

You're right... I hadn't noticed that lucene was going to commits with
a reply-to dev.
The current state of things seems fine.  I'll update the status page
to add the commits list.

-Yonik

Re: svn commit messages

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Are we going to be switching to commits coming to solr-dev@?

These are currently going to solr-commits with a reply-to solr-dev.
That seems okay to me.  Folks can easily direct these to the same or
different folders based on list-id.  That's the same as other Lucene
projects, no?

Doug

Re: svn commit messages

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.