Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dhaivat dave <dh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 20:44:51 UTC

Load Testing in Solr

Hello everyone .

Can any one know any component or tool that can be used for testing the
solr performance.

Thanks & Regards
Dhaivat

Re: Load Testing in Solr

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

JMeter, SolrMeter, HP LoadRunner.... ah, there is another open-source one that I like whose name I can't recall now.

OtisĀ
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spmĀ

Posted by dhaivat dave <dh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pravedsh for your reply. i ll use the JMeter tool .

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM, pravesh <su...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Dhaivat,
> JMeter is a nice tool. But it all depends what sort of load are you
> expecting, how complex queries are you expecting(sorting/filtering/textual
> searches).  You need to consider all these to benchmark.
>
> Thanx
> Pravedsh

Regards
Dhaivat

Re: Load Testing in Solr

Re: Load Testing in Solr

Posted by Aleksey Vorona <av...@ea.com>.
On 12-08-29 11:44 AM, dhaivat dave wrote:
> Hello everyone .
>
> Can any one know any component or tool that can be used for testing the
> solr performance.

People were recommending https://code.google.com/p/solrmeter/ earlier.

-- Aleksey