Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Xerex Bueno <xb...@LPSIntegration.COM> on 2014/06/27 03:08:01 UTC

vSphere 5.5

All,

Does anyone know if 5.5 is supported, and what files I need to include to satisfy the dependencies when building from source?

________________________________

This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed, or displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009 (Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)

Re: vSphere 5.5

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Xerex,

The build below is latest stable not-yet released Apache CloudStack
4.3.1 with all hotfixes - known as CloudSand. It has support for
vSphere, NetScaler, Juniper and other vendor modules.

http://www.cloudsand.com/cloudstack-4.3.0-1.tgz

When ACS 4.3.1 officially comes you can just upgrade to it - without
hassle.

By rebranding it as CloudSand powered by Apache CloudStack, i can get
away with releasing ACS based build with proprietary modules. There is
no difference between CloudSand and CloudStack, other than the name.

Regards
ilya

Re: vSphere 5.5

Re: vSphere 5.5

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
We are running vSphere 5.5 with ACS 4.3.0, i'd suggest building from
source against 4.3 branch that contain latest bugfixes.

I can rebuild it on my test box and post latest unofficial build 4.3.0.1
on my site

Regards
ilya