Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Reddy, Gangadasu S" <Ga...@fisglobal.com> on 2015/07/22 13:18:30 UTC

Jackrabbit Deployment problem in Tomcat 8

Hi,

I am recently had to use jackrabbit. I was able to deploy the JackRabbit WAR file in Tomcat 7. However I am not able to deploy in Tomcat 8, because it is throwing an error saying only one repository can be configured. I did double check, I am using only one repository in  Tomcat 8.
Is this a Known issue? Is there any workaround for this.

Regards,
GSR

Re: Jackrabbit Deployment problem in Tomcat 8

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.
​Please attach the stack trace error message. I'll look. I'm not an
official jackrabbit developer but will help.​

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com
214-957-5950