Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alvaro Mota <al...@rededc.com.br> on 2002/08/21 21:55:51 UTC

TOMCAT +ANT

Hi

I need this file: catalina-ant.jar. Where find it?

In documentation tomcat,

    * Download the binary distribution of Ant from
      http://jakarta.apache.org/ant <http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/>.
      You must use version *1.4* or later.
    * Install the Ant distribution in a convenient directory (called
      ANT_HOME in the remainder of these instructions).
    * Copy the file |server/lib/catalina-ant.jar| from your Tomcat 4
      installation into Ant's library directory (|$ANT_HOME/lib|).
    * Add the |$ANT_HOME/bin| directory to your |PATH| environment variable.
    * Configure at least one username/password combination in your
      Tomcat user database that includes the |manager| role.

But in my tomcat, not is possible find this file.

Thanks

Alvaro Mota

Re: TOMCAT +ANT

Posted by Rick Fincher <rn...@tbird.com>.
The file is in CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/catalina-ant.jar, but only on Tomcat
4.1.X.

Rick

Re: TOMCAT +ANT

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Alvaro Mota wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:55:51 -0300
> From: Alvaro Mota <al...@rededc.com.br>
> To: Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: TOMCAT +ANT
>
> Hi
>
> I need this file: catalina-ant.jar. Where find it?

It's in any distribution of Tomcat 4.1.x, in the $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib
directory.  This file doesn't exist in any 4.0.x release.

Craig