Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sloan Seaman <sl...@sgi.net> on 2003/07/29 20:26:28 UTC

DynaActionForm reset

I have an action that used a form bean (suggestion_form).

When I go to my edit page, my code populates the bean and displays the page.  Works great.

If I go to my add page (which in the struts-config uses the same form bean) the page gets the values from the populated bean from the edit page even though my code that populates the bean was never called.

I'm guessing that somehow the reset() on the DynaActionForm is not being called even though the call to the add page is a new request and therefor the form bean still has the values that I set in it....

What am I doing wrong???

--
Sloan

http://www.messagelabs.com