Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by st...@degussa.com on 2003/09/18 16:19:33 UTC

Wiki Support

Hi,

I highly apreciate the wiki support available in forrest.

However, it seems that some features of the wiki markup are not working,
among others:
- subtitles (subsections),
- sublevels of unordered lists
- definition lists
- (foot)notes

As far as I understand, subtitles were present in a previous version of the
wiki grammar file, but have been removed.
Other things (like sublevels of unordered lists) are not in the grammar
file.

Is there anybody working on it? Or any hints where to start with
improvements?

Kind regards

Stefan Bernemann

Re: Wiki Support

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
stefan.bernemann@degussa.com wrote:

> Is there anybody working on it? Or any hints where to start with
> improvements?

I am not aware of anyone working with wiki at the moment

Run:
forrest seed
forrest run

you can see the xml document like this:

http://localhost:8888/samples/wiki-sample.xml

The grammars for wiki are within  "build/webapp/resources/grammars"

Cheers,
Cheche