Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Eric Friedrich <fr...@apache.org> on 2017/08/10 11:26:09 UTC

New Committer - Rob Butts

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Traffic Control
(incubating)
has invited Rob Butts to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Rob began his Traffic Control contributions in November of 2015. Rob's
contributions are wide ranging from Dockerization and build processes, to
experimental Traffic Ops and most importantly the GoLang evolution of
Traffic Monitor. Rob is active within the community, participating in
mailing list threads and presenting at ApacheCon summits.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: New Committer - Rob Butts

Posted by John Rushford <jj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rob!

Sent from my iPhone