Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/15 10:46:25 UTC

Re: JMeter: Not replaying SSO/SAML Login Page

Hi Deepak,

I am not able to extract dynamic parameters. There is an open url (cisco.com),
you may look into it, login and extract the required parameters from
response. If you find them please share the details so that I will follow
the same and make some progress in this.

--
Regards
Pravesh Shrivastava