Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> on 2013/08/27 19:24:47 UTC

Bug or backcompat example: Solr example/multicore/solr.xml in legacy format?

I just happened to notice that the solr.xml file in the Solr example/multicore in branch_4x (and 4.4 as well) is still in the old legacy format (with <cores>/<core>). Is that merely an oversight or intentional for demonstrating backwards compatibility?

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Bug or backcompat example: Solr example/multicore/solr.xml in legacy format?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
+1 for nuking multi core example. And "schema less" should become the new default too, nuking yet another set of parallel configs!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.