Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lian, Xiaobu (Alice) (Xiaobu (Alice))" <li...@agere.com> on 2001/04/25 00:18:22 UTC

RE: mod_jserv does not build on Unix - apxs problem

Hi Milt,

Thanks for your information.  I could not find the strict.pm any where in
our perl5 lib directory.  I use perl 5.6.1.  Is it possible perl 5.6.1 has
something changed that does not work for apxs we use to build mod_jk?

I downloaded the perl 5.6.1 and installed it in hp-ux.  I did not see any
problem
with it yet.  Where do you think I can get some information about this
problem?
Thanks a lot!

Alice