Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 14:48:05 UTC

Re: Fix heliosearch link for CDCR high level design Solr-6273

Hi Shalin,

Can we fix/replace appropriately the heliosearch link to refer to high
level design for CDCR in SOLR-6273 jira description. Currently it seems to
be broken.

Thanks,
Susheel

 http://heliosearch.org/solr-cross-data-center-replication/

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Fixed, thanks!

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Shalin,
>
> Can we fix/replace appropriately the heliosearch link to refer to high level
> design for CDCR in SOLR-6273 jira description. Currently it seems to be
> broken.
>
> Thanks,
> Susheel
>
>  http://heliosearch.org/solr-cross-data-center-replication/
>

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Shalin for confirming. Good to know it is already being used and
>> looking forward for getting it released soon.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
>> <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Susheel,
>>>
>>> No, CDCR is a SolrCloud only feature. I've heard that the CDCR patches
>>> are in production already at a large company but I don't have the
>>> details.

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.