Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/07/08 20:45:36 UTC

[RD] BIGEVIL the big one, just went live!

That's right people, watch those resources now, or move to using
ws.surbl.org

Please give feedback. If it seems to big for people to use, then Bigevil
might need to go bye bye all together.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin

Re: [RD] BIGEVIL the big one, just went live!

Posted by Tim Donahue <td...@haynes-group.com>.
Chris,
I was wondering how many domains are now in the BigEvil list?  That is
quite a list that has been formed...

Tim Donahue