Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 13:07:31 UTC

1.5 serialization "fun"

Hi Guys

we are having an issue on one of our more complex pages and are getting an
error like this:

2012-01-06 12:29:20,057 ERROR ["http-bio-8080"-exec-10]
(JavaSerializer.java:94) - Error serializing object class
com.netdesign.wallboard.page.ViewerPage [object=[Page class =
com.netdesign.wallboard.page.ViewerPage, id = 14, render count = 1]]
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4

Problem are that there are no injector in our ViewerPage like the message
are saying there are, so our idea are that it is in one of the sub panels.
Aren't there a way to get further knowledge about the containing
component/class of the failing serialization?

-regards Nino

Re: 1.5 serialization "fun"

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Great!