Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by TT...@lavastorm.com on 2001/03/09 19:04:52 UTC

CVS Build broken

I just did a CVS update; build clean and build webapp with no problems.

Dropped the resulting jetspeed.war file into Tomcat 3.2's webapps directory
and fired up tomcat.

Accessing the location http://localhost:8080/jetspeed results in the
following error:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.Exception: The screen template:
/html/en/US/Ecs.jsp does not exist in
E:\tomcat\webapps\jetspeed\/WEB-INF/templates/jsp, so the TemplateService
could not determine associated templates.
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.template.JetspeedTemplateService.parseScreenTem
plate(JetspeedTemplateService.java:486)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.template.JetspeedTemplateService.getLayoutTempl
ateName(JetspeedTemplateService.java:322)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.template.TurbineTemplate.getLayoutTemplateName(T
urbineTemplate.java:85)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedTemplatePage.doBuildAfterAction(Je
tspeedTemplatePage.java:189)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:159)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:92)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:125)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:403)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl
.java:194)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:421)
	at
_0002findex_0002ejspindex_jsp_7._jspService(_0002findex_0002ejspindex_jsp_7.
java:59)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:177)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:318)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:391)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
	at
	at
7)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I searched my CVS sandbox and the only place the file Ecs.jsp is found is in
webapp\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\screens\wml.  I also checked the jakarta
repository using cvsweb and didn't find an Ecs.jsp in the location
identified in the stack trace.

Has anyone else run into this problem and/or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance,
- Tim

Re: CVS Build broken

Posted by ingo schuster <in...@web.de>.
Sorry guys,

I wanted to move this file, deleted the old one but forgot to check in the
new...
Please checkout webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/screens/Ecs.jsp
Thanks for the report,

ingo.

Re: CVS Build broken

Posted by Niels Wagner <ni...@ping-tec.de>.