Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/01/30 13:29:09 UTC

[Discuss] :[ShortListing] Qpid Slogan

My thought was people could vote by adding their vote to the line in
place such as:

<snip>
1 Qpid: For all your Dark Nights...
Qpid: Warp Factor AMQP!
4 Qpid - Exposing Your Event Horizons
Qpid: To infinity and beyond (TM)
5 pid: Mnah, Mnah
Qpid: reliably spread
<snip>

obviously the easier people make it the better :)

Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org