Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/01/13 14:21:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Rave 0.6-incubating

The voting period is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to review the release.

Result Summary for this List:

+1   [1]
  0    [1]
-1    [0]

With the two IPMC member votes from mentors on the dev list and the +1 from this list, the vote succeeds.

IPMC member voting record:
* Ate Douma:    +1
* Ross Gardler: +1
Ant Elder:           +1

*Denotes an IPMC member vote cast on the rave-dev list