Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Thomas SMETS <ts...@altern.org> on 2001/12/10 15:34:19 UTC

Sourceforge

Hi Oliver,
Hi Ceki,

I'm a regular user of the Log4J suite.
I was wandering if you could not publish yr soft on the sourceforge or on
the jakarta-apache project?

Ideally creating a new CVS module under Log4J named Log4J-tools where tools
like this one !

Thomas,

--
Thomas SMETS
rue J. Wytsman 62

Re: Sourceforge

Posted by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@qos.ch>.
Thomas,

I definitely welcome Oliver as a log4j committer letting him develop chainsaw within the log4j core project.
It is obviously up to Oliver to decide whether he would like to continue develop chainsaw as a separate project. Regards, Ceki