Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2015/12/06 06:29:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.15 Based on RC1

Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.15 Based on RC1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
just to make my own vote explicit:

+1

Stefan

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
+1
+1

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeremiah Gowdy <je...@gowdy.me>.
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.15 Based on RC1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
with the three binding +1s by Dominik, Ralph and myself, with Jeremiah's
additional +1 and no other votes this vote has passed.

I'll move the artifacts into the correct locations and prepare the
site/send the announcement once the mirrors have caugth up.

Thanks

Stefan

[RESULT][VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.15 Based on RC1

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1

I didn’t test but I did inspect all the artifacts, the web site and the rat report.

Ralph

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1