Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/11 00:08:50 UTC

Vote: Move to Subversion

Hi,

as there is currently no major activity in the CVS, I suggest that we
move to Subversion. Infrastructure@ wants us to do this within the
next months anyways.

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?

Re: Vote: Move to Subversion

Posted by Scott Lamb <sl...@slamb.org>.
On 11 Aug 2005, at 01:55, Henri Gomez wrote:

> Did you know a good eclipse plugin for SVN ?

Subclipse is excellent. The trick is getting the JavaHL bindings for
Subversion working, as it requires those.

On OS X, anyway, there's an easy way. Install the Metissian packages;
they'll install the JavaHL stuff in the right place for you. I do
think it means you have to run Eclipse under the 1.4 JVM (as opposed
to 1.5), but they might have new packages out since I last looked.

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Lamb <http://www.slamb.org/>

Re: Vote: Move to Subversion

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 8/11/05, Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you know a good eclipse plugin for SVN ?

None that I am happy with. They tell me, that subclipse.tigris.org
provides a good one, but I never got it actually working. (Perhaps the
Windows version does better ...)

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?

Re: Vote: Move to Subversion

Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.
On 11 Aug 2005, at 09:55, Henri Gomez wrote:

> Did you know a good eclipse plugin for SVN ?

I use subclipse on Mac and Windows. http://subclipse.tigris.org/

Works OK for me.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership