Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 18:24:17 UTC

Wicket stuff server maintenance

As you might have noticed, I've done a bit of preparing for our
migration to hudson...

Tomcat -> 7.0
Java -> 1.6 (otherwise tomcat doesn't run)

I had to tweak the tomcat configuration to ensure that confluence
would start up: added the missing drivers from the previous tomcat
installation's lib folder, and fixed some startup parameters in
catalina.sh

Next: installing hudson.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.8

Re: Wicket stuff server maintenance

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Why do we want already tomcat 7, which is still in a first? beta?

Why not the latest stable 6? Is it really faster and better?
(I havent really looked into 7 yet will do asap)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Someone mentioned in users@ about a problem with relative paths in TC7 too.
Maybe the examples wont work too.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.