Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2006/08/15 11:56:43 UTC

[axis2] ServiceClient on custom port howto

Hi all,

following my previous posts about how to send multiple requests with the
same ServiceClient object, I've tried to overcome my problem by using
multiple senders (with the same callback object), however now I get a
java.net.BindException because all senders try to start a
SimpleHTTPServer on the same port. How can I configure them in order to
use different ports?

Any help would be appreciated,
Michele

Re: [axis2] ServiceClient on custom port howto

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Hi again. Unfortunately this workaround does not fix the problem. I can
prevent the java.net.BindException by setting some custom properties in
order to reuse the connection, however without setting a timeout between
two consecutive sends the second message has no body content, either if
it is sent by a different sender object!

Michele