Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Srinivas Bhagavathula <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/09 17:12:32 UTC

Help with reset() method in an subclass class of DynaValidatorForm

Hi,

I am using <html:checkbox> with a property of "deleted" which is defined as
an array String in Struts-config.xml file

<form-bean name="CreateProductsForAllForm" dynamic="true"
type="com.f.M.G.w.ProductDynaValidatorForm">

     <form-property name="deleted" initial="" type="java.lang.String[]"/>
</form-bean>

where com.f.M.G.w.ProductDynaValidatorForm is a subclass of
org.apache.sturts.validator.DynaValidatorForm.

I need to override the reset() Method in ProductDynaValidatorForm for the
the "deleted" string array property of the bean and set the length of that
string array to zero, ie. how can I set the "deleted" array length to
zero.??

TIA,

srinivas