Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/29 00:18:27 UTC

Native tests

I have some native Android tests to validate backbutton, multitasking,
etc., that would be good to run to for release verification.  It looks like
some platforms have a test dir for that purpose - so was thinking of
creating an Android project under "test/".  I think Drew has some
Blackberry tests too that he will want to add in the near future.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
So, these are manual tests only. It'd be good if we could get some unit
tests to automate some of this.  We should make this a task in 1.7.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Re: Native tests

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
This looks like what I was thinking too.  The tests I have are for 1.6.0
and wanted to get them in for testing this release - so not sure it makes
sense to go into the CordovaWebView branch right now.  Instead, I created a

Re: Native tests

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: Native tests

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.