Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shantha Kumar <sh...@mentor-labs.com> on 2005/02/10 17:19:33 UTC

Hi All

Hi,

I am Shantha Kumar from India. I do consulting and Training in Bangalore India. I came through Axis recently. I am pretty happy at the ease at which I could put axis to use. I would like to contribute to Axis.

Might be initially I can help do some testing or something like that out of the box, mean while get used to the Axis source. I should be in a position to contribute to axis.
I do have good java skills that I can put to use here for a good cause. :)

Please let me know how I can carry this forward.
Thanks,
SK