Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by scott fagg <sc...@arup.com> on 2005/05/03 03:47:49 UTC

Apache::Upload problems (can't see upload info)

I'm trying to get apache::upload working. Module loads fine, produces no
errors, but calls to 'upload' don't produce anything usable. For
example, this snippet of code :

use Apache::Request;
use Apache::Upload;
use Data::Dumper;

$req = Apache::Request->new($r);
$upload = $req->upload();

print Dumper($upload);

produces :

$VAR1 = bless( {}, 'Apache::Upload::Table' );

If i call $req->upload() in a list context, it returns nothing.

It would appear that libapreq is not finding the form data in the POST'ed data.
Other form data is visible and accessible via $req->param

The form being processed does contain 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'

Any thoughts ? I'm using libapreq2 2.04. I couldn't see any later versions.

Re: Apache::Upload problems (can't see upload info)

Posted by scott fagg <sc...@arup.com>.
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 11:47 +1000, scott fagg wrote:
> I'm trying to get apache::upload working. Module loads fine, produces no
> errors, but calls to 'upload' don't produce anything usable. For
> example, this snippet of code :
>
> use Apache::Request;
> use Apache::Upload;
> use Data::Dumper;
>
> $req = Apache::Request->new($r);
> $upload = $req->upload();
>
> print Dumper($upload);

Working now, but i cannot see what change fixed it!