Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Emanuele Gesuato <eg...@ibc.it> on 2008/12/17 11:48:14 UTC

DOJO Debug messages written in the html document

Hi all,

I began using DOJO Context Menu with wicket 1.3.4. I retrieved the
component from the wicketstuff branch for wicket 1.3.x.

When i try to use it, i've got the following error printed (when using
wicket in debug mode) on the html document itself and NOT in the ajax
debug window:

DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.widget.Manager.getImplementationName Could not
locate widget implementation for "panel" in "wicket.widget" registered
to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for
all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5
DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:Error: Could not locate widget
[...]
locate widget implementation for "border" in "wicket.widget" registered
to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for
all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5
DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:Error: Could not locate widget
implementation for "border" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace
"wicket"

I would like to have them printed to the ajax debug window or there is a
  way to avoid them printed in the html document ?

I've got the error on Firefox 2.0.0.18 and Internet Explorer 7; in
Firefox 3 i've got the error only one time, after refreshed the browser
it never happened again.

The html and java are taken from the example of wicketstuff.
HTML:
	<wicket:extend>
	</wicket:extend>

JAVA:
	DojoSimpleContainer container = new DojoSimpleContainer("container");
	container.setHeight("500px");

	DojoMenu menu = new DojoMenu("menu");
	menu.addChild(new DojoMenuItem("about", "About"));
	menu.addChild(new DojoMenuItem("edit", "Edit"));
	container.add(new DojoContextualMenuBehavior(menu));

	add(container);

I would like to have printed the error messages in the ajax debug window
or found a way to resolve this deprecated messages or at least having
them not printed at all.

Thanks for any help,
Emanuele

Re: DOJO Debug messages written in the html document

Posted by Emanuele Gesuato <eg...@ibc.it>.
Michael Sparer wrote:
> I don't know how to redirect them to the Ajax Debug, but you could install
> firebug and the debug messages will be caught there ... if you just want to
> avoid the messages messing up your document.
>
> regards,
> Michael

So, this is why they aren't written on Firefox 3 :) ! Thanks !

Anyway, i would like to try the DOJO context menu from the trunk of
wicketstuff but i haven't found it. Where is it ?
Is there a way to resolve these deprecated calls ?

Thanks

Re: DOJO Debug messages written in the html document

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Emanuele Gesuato-2 wrote:

> [...]
>
> I've got the error on Firefox 2.0.0.18 and Internet Explorer 7; in
> Firefox 3 i've got the error only one time, after refreshed the browser
> it never happened again.
>

> The html and java are taken from the example of wicketstuff.
> HTML:
> 	<wicket:extend>
> 	</wicket:extend>
>

> JAVA:
> 	DojoSimpleContainer container = new DojoSimpleContainer("container");
> 	container.setHeight("500px");
>
> 	DojoMenu menu = new DojoMenu("menu");
> 	menu.addChild(new DojoMenuItem("about", "About"));
> 	menu.addChild(new DojoMenuItem("edit", "Edit"));
> 	container.add(new DojoContextualMenuBehavior(menu));
>
> 	add(container);
>

> I would like to have printed the error messages in the ajax debug window
> or found a way to resolve this deprecated messages or at least having

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com