Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2014/12/20 00:21:25 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.4 Release Candidate 0

This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.4.

4.2.4 is a bugfix release to address some issues with fencing.

The release notes can be found at: http://s.apache.org/ACJ

*** Please download, test and vote by January 12th 2015, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://
dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.2.4-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1004

The tag to be voted upon:
release-4.2.4 (21f4a4cffefaa9391b79d79a7849da9c539af834)

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

RE: Subject: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.4 Release Candidate 0

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Yeah, make sense!

-Rakesh

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.