Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bob DeRemer <bo...@thingworx.com> on 2013/09/04 23:26:13 UTC

is there a GA timeframe for 7.0 w/ jsr-356?

With the 7.0 dev branch supporting jsr-356 for a couple weeks, I wanted to see if there is a timeframe yet for a 7.0 GA release w/ jsr-356 support?

Thanks,

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

http://www.thingworx.com<http://www.thingworx.com/>
Skype: bob.deremer.thingworx
O: 610.594.6200 x812
M: 717.881.3986

RE: is there a GA timeframe for 7.0 w/ jsr-356?

Posted by Bob DeRemer <bo...@thingworx.com>.

Excellent, thx

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.