Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Luca Suriano <lu...@live.it> on 2013/06/12 01:42:04 UTC

My Introduction

Hi everyone,
I'm Luca Suriano and i'm from Italy. I study computer science and i want to contribute to this project :)
This is my first time contributing to an open source project ;)
I've downloaded the source and i'm about to build it (on mac). I've no experience with this kind of environment, so surerly i will send other messages.
So this is my introduction and i hope to become a better developer with you :)
Thanks.

Luca Suriano.

Re: My Introduction

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Luca

Am 12.06.13 01:42, schrieb Luca Suriano:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm Luca Suriano and i'm from Italy. I study computer science and i want to contribute to this project :)
> This is my first time contributing to an open source project ;)
Welcome to our project!

> I've downloaded the source and i'm about to build it (on mac).
This is the right way to start. If you need help ask here.

Greetings Raphael

Re: My Introduction

Posted by Ivan Fuentes <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi lucca, it's my first time too, welcome it's an amazing experience full
of challenges and learning