Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@msn.com> on 2011/10/04 22:12:05 UTC

Not forum outage any more (was RE: Forum outage)

I think the point of Hagar's post is that the thread has gone off-topic.
Continuing off topic is not a good way to take his advice.

Starting another thread on whatever the current topic is might be
interesting.  It seems to me that conversation ran out of gas once it
spiraled into a version of he-said, she-said.  (I contributed my part
to that, and I am supposed to be bright enough to have changed the
thread at least.  Mea culpa!)

 - Dennis