Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/23 23:48:58 UTC

DefaultDatabaseLocker flooding the logs while the database is brought down

Hello

We are using Jdbc Master/Slave setup for our application, when the database
is brought down when the application is still running the
DefaultDatabaseLocker for the slave is flooding the logs complaining about
it being unable to acquire the lock as the database is down, i think it
would be nice to reduce the number of times it logs it e.g. once every nth
(100th or so) time.  this might as well result in running out of disc space
very quickly if the database remains down for the long time.

Thanks
Manish.

Re: DefaultDatabaseLocker flooding the logs while the database is brought down

Posted by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Will do,

Thanks for the reply Rob

Manish.