Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 05:40:27 UTC

Build Server Migration

Hi together,

as Apache Infra is moving the build system to a new build server (ci-build.apache.org), we have to move our builds to the
new system. They will create a new Folder for archiva, if we request it.
Should we limit the edit access to the new archiva folder to a limit set of developers, or just give all archiva commiters edit rights?
If we are limiting the access, who should have the edit right?

Regards

Martin

RE: Build Server Migration

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
+1

Best Regards
Eric

I would say all archiva developers. We are not so much :)

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Build Server Migration

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
I just fixed the settings.xml

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 19:45, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>  Just copy / paste the Archiva gitbox TLP job. But I'm not having karma to
> read settings.xml to transfer to ci-build.
>
>  I seems that during scan first candidate repo is failing the job.
>
> Best Regards
> Eric

Olivier Lamy

RE: Build Server Migration