Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Petr Hracek <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 11:21:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem with ProxyPass

Hello *,

in my configuration file of Apache I have one <VirtualHost> section
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
SSLEngine On
ProxyPass /PAC/ http://192.168.0.1:8080/PACCBAdmin/
<Location "/PAC/">
    ProxyPassReverse    http://192.168.0.1:8080/PACCBAdmin/
    ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /PACCBAdmin /PAC
    Order Allow,Deny
    Allow from all
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

This is working Properly when RewriteRule is turn off.

When I turn on RewriteRule (inside VirtualHost section) which looks like
following
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^TRACE
RewriteRule .* - [F]
RewriteMap unity txt:/opt/apache/conf/mapping.file
#RewriteRule ^/PAC$ http://192.168.0.1:8080/PACCBAdmin [P]
#RewriteRule ^/PAC/(.*) http://192.168.0.1:8080/PACCBAdmin/$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)$              ${unity:$1|/$1} [L]
RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)/(.*)  ${unity:$1|/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/$1}/$2 [L]
RewriteLog "/var/log/apache2/rewrite_log"

Then in the relevant page *https://<ip_adress>/PAC/* I can see that
following page has not been found inside
/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs. When the two commented rows inside RewriteRule
are uncommented then all works fine.

I would like to ask you if there is any possibility how to do that so that
inside RewriteRule section (which will be turn on) there will not be
mentioned any /PAC/ section and relevant
page *https://<ip_adress>/PAC/* will work

Thank you in advance

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem