Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jacques Légaré <jl...@omnimark.com> on 2003/03/02 22:12:16 UTC

Refactoring ...

Hi Everyone,

I've been running the XML Conformance Tests through Xerces C++ using a
hacked-up version of the SAX2Print sample. In tracking down test failures, I
ended up in c/src/xercesc/framework/XMLFormatter.cpp. I came across a few
areas of duplicated code and decided to do a little refactoring. I chopped
about 25% of it out.

None of this is particularly deep, but if anyone's interested, I can forward
the output of CVS diff.

Salut,
Jacques

Re: Refactoring ...

Posted by Jacques Légaré <jl...@omnimark.com>.
On March 3, 2003 03:54 am, Gareth Reakes wrote:
> Hi,
> 	thats great. Could you open a Bugzilla entry and attach the diff?

Done ... it's 17589. Although I inlined the diff.

Salut,
Jacques

Re: Refactoring ...

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	thats great. Could you open a Bugzilla entry and attach the diff?

cheers,

Gareth

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Jacques Légaré wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've been running the XML Conformance Tests through Xerces C++ using a
> hacked-up version of the SAX2Print sample. In tracking down test failures, I
> ended up in c/src/xercesc/framework/XMLFormatter.cpp. I came across a few
> areas of duplicated code and decided to do a little refactoring. I chopped
> about 25% of it out.
>
> None of this is particularly deep, but if anyone's interested, I can forward
> the output of CVS diff.
>
> Salut,
> Jacques

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services