Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/18 03:12:53 UTC

Mustella list tests

Hi,

Noticed a couple of the sorting tests may be broken at they bring up lists with lots of [object Object] in them - anyone know if they should do this?

They run to quick to know exactly which test but it towards the front of the tests if that helps.

I used this to run the tests:
./mini_run.sh spark/collections/Sort

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Mustella list tests

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Reported in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33503

Justin

Re: Mustella list tests

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/17/13 6:12 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Noticed a couple of the sorting tests may be broken at they bring up lists
> with lots of [object Object] in them - anyone know if they should do this?
Probably better if they didn't.  But not a high priority for me right now.
Maybe file a bug so we don't forget?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team