Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2006/02/07 13:19:06 UTC

"removeFirstPrepend" usage

Dear all,

I can't find "removeFirstPrepend" detail usage in iBatis documention. Even I
can't get it in archive mail-list.

Could  anyone tell me where I can get it?

Many thanks!

Steven

Re: "removeFirstPrepend" usage

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
Dear Brandon,

Thanks for your prompt reply, could you give me some example to let me know
it moer clear?

Thanks so much!

Steven

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.