Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 17:29:54 UTC

Re: SCA Spring implementation.spring can take multiple files?

Hi Dalys,
Just wanted to update you on the recent changes made.....

Tuscany now accepts an archive or a directory with MANIFEST info with
location attribute, more details can be seen from
heading "How to Use Spring Component Implementation" under
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-implementationspring.html

Also Tuscany now deals with multiple context files by specifying the list of
spring resource files all belonging to a single application context
with the help of <import> element as shown below.

<beans>
    <import resource="services.xml"/>
    <import resource="resources/messageSource.xml"/>

    <import resource="/resources/themeSource.xml"/>

    <bean id="bean1" class="..."/>
    <bean id="bean2" class="..."/>
</beans>

Each <import> element can point to an application context.

Please let me know if you need more information on the same.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Dalys Sebastian
<se...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am creating an SCA Spring Composite, and I have a question. The SCA
> Spring
> Implementation specs states that location attribute for the element
> <implementation.spring> could be an archive or a directory with MANIFEST
> info. Does
> Tuscany support that right now?
>
> My experiments show that currently the location attribute expects the value
> to be a
> single application context file. But, what if, I have a list of spring
> resource files,
> all belonging to a single application context. Is there any way Tuscany can
> handle all of
> those spring context files?
>
> Any inputs will be a great help.
>
> Thanks,