Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eric Katherman <er...@knackhq.com> on 2014/10/03 07:30:28 UTC

Sorting & Joins

Is it possible to join documents and use a field from the "from"
documents to sort the results?  For example, I need to search
"employees" and sort on different fields of the "company" each employee
is joined to.  What would that query look like?  We've looked at various
resources but haven't found any concise examples that work.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Sorting & Joins

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.