Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manoj Kithany <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/05 23:51:15 UTC

mod_jk.conf file is not created

Hi Experts,

I am using Apache(2.0.40), JBOSS(3.0.3) and Tomcat(4.0.4) on IBM AIX 5.1
System.

After spending 1 week on Integrating Apache and Tomcat on IBM AIX System
(and getting HELP from you guys from Mailing List), I finally builded
"mod_jk.so" file for this platform.

I also configured Tomcat's "server.xml" and "workers.properties" file BUT
when I start my JBOSS engine, "mod_jk.conf" file is NOT created
automatically. I refereed the following document to configure that:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Do you experts have any suggestion/information as to why "mod_jk.conf" file
is not created automatically? The above document says the file is CREATED
AUTOMATICALLY once you start Tomcat!

Any related information on this would be appreciated.

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany

Re: mod_jk.conf file is not created

Posted by "Peter T. Abplanalp" <pt...@psaconsultants.com>.