Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <cg...@grobmeier.de> on 2015/07/20 10:10:52 UTC

Why didn't you vote? (was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.30)

To be honest, I am a bit concerned there was only Tim voting from the
project team.
Why didn't other members of Ripple not take the time to vote?

This will be a serious concern towards graduation of this project as we
need to demonstrate this project can survive on its own.

Cheers,
Christian

RE: Why didn't you vote? (was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.30)

Posted by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Yes, it should be much easier moving forwards. Even easier still if people review patches fully as they go into the code-base.

Posted by Tim Barham <Ti...@microsoft.com>.

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
No excuses on my part, here. :-(